For some reason, one of the hardest things for a human to do is to eat right. Whether that is because we have limited access to resources in all areas or if it is because we simply have too much access to unhealthy food, there are many reasons that eating healthy is a challenge.
Sure, we can eat just about anything and it will sustain us. We will manage to move from one moment to the next and be able to call ourselves healthy. But is it healthy to subsist on a diet of processed foods and sugary drinks? Just because we are alive does not mean that we are healthy. And the older we get, the more our bad habits begin to catch up with us.
By reading this book, you are going to understand the importance of eating healthy and how food impacts our bodies and functions.
Here are some topics that will be covered:
- Why Eat Healthy?
- Understanding Your Relationship With Food
- The Dangers of Diet Trends
- The Food Pyramid
- How Food Can Be Your Medicine
- The Health Benefits of Eating Fruits
- The Best Meat to Eat for Healthy Living
- The Dangers of Processed Foods
- Bringing It All Together with Meal Planning
You will get the following within this package:
- Squeeze Page