The classic Chinese explanation of acupuncture is that channels of energy run in even patterns through the body and across its surface. These energy channels, named meridians, are like rivers flowing through the body to irrigate and nutrify the tissues. A blockage in the movement of these energy rivers is like a dyke that backs up in others.
The meridians may be molded by needling the acupuncture points; the acupuncture needles release the blockages at the dams, and restore the regular flow through the meridians. Acupuncture treatments may therefore help the body’s internal organs to rectify instabilities in their digestion, absorption, and energy production actions, and in the circulation of their power through the meridians.
In this ebook, you will learn:
- Acupuncture – An Overview
- Acupuncture Treatment for Diminishing Neck, Shoulder And Back Pain
- Acupuncture Treatment for Anxiety and Depression
- Treating Sleep Issues With Acupuncture
- Healing Arthritis With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Addiction Treatment
- Pain From Muscle Injuries Can Be Treated With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture For Weight Loss and Controlling Obesity
- Using Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And Fibromyalgia Treatment
- How to Find a Reputable Practitioner for Yourself
You are going to get the following within this package:
You get UNRESTRICTED PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS to this product. With this guide, you can edit, modify, completely make it your own and then resell it to your own customers.