Switch To A Vegetarian Diet And Live To Be A 100!
“Are You Suffering From Weak Bones And Digestive Disorders? Did You Ever Wonder About Why You Feel Restless, Listless Or Anxious Without Any Plausible Reason? The Answer Probably Lies In Your Dietary Habits!”
Add years to your life and life to your years by embracing vegetarianism! Turn to vegetarian diet and enjoy improved health and clear thinking!
Have you ever wondered why most people are fraught with medical problems? Isn’t it strange that high blood pressure, constipation and general body aches have come to be accepted as routine or common nowadays? Do you know the reason behind your impulsive, passionate reactions, or even the feeling of anxiousness? You were not born with these health problems or character traits. You have acquired them as you grew up. Surprisingly, most people get these traits from eating non-vegetarian food!
Save Your Health, Wealth and Environment by Becoming a Vegetarian
The American Dietetic Association (ADA) claims that approximately 2.5% of the adult population in the US follows a diet free of non-vegetarian food, such as meat, poultry or fish. Furthermore, the ADA states that more and more people are turning towards flexitarianism which facilitates the benefits of occasional meat, fish and poultry intake along with a vegetarian diet. A World Health Organization (WHO) report mentioned that over 159 diseases are rooted in non-vegetarian foodstuff. Heart problems, cancer, obesity, diabetes, food borne illnesses as well as hypertension have their roots in meats and poultry. The total medical cost in the US that is attributable to the consumption of meat is estimated to be in between $30 and $60 per year! With these facts and figures, you must have realized the numerous benefits of adopting a vegetarian dietary pattern.
- Did you know that to get the much-desired celebrity figure and glowing skin, all you need to do is EAT… i.e. eat vegetarian food
- Consume low amount of saturated fats and minimize your tendency to put on weight and get rid obesity related health problems
- Lower your blood cholesterol level and reduce your vulnerability to stroke, arthritis, osteoporosis, gallstones and osteoporosis
- Turn vegan to improve your digestion, cardiovascular function and immune system
- Protect yourself against all types of cancers and allergies
- Save the non-renewable resources which will be otherwise used for rearing and processing animals to facilitate consumption
- Say goodbye to your chances of contracting bird flu, intestinal parasites or mad cow disease
- Inculcate healthy eating habits and consume meals full of whole grains, green and brown vegetables, fruits and low-fat dairy every day
- Boast to your friends that you are leading a GREEN lifestyle
- Stop burning holes in your pocket by buying meat, fish and poultry; eat soya, tofu and beans instead and see yourself prosper
- Get rid of the sudden mood swings, be happy and make more friends
Use Vegetarian Food and Cooking to Improve Your Lifestyle and Lifeline
Stir up some sizzling, sumptuous recipes with broth, wine or vegetable sauce, instead of meat-based stews and soups.
Liven up the rice dish with some sautéed garlic and hot olive oil!
Perk up the wilted lettuce by soaking it in lemon juice and cold water.
Learn the tricks of cooking up a vegan alternative to eggs with breadcrumbs, oats, flour and cornstarch.
Read about the different types of vegetarian dietary patterns – vegan, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian, pesco-vegetarian, lacto-ovo-vegetarian and flexitarian – and decide your own route!